“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Wow, I feel like the Genie from Disney’s Alladin, as he comes out of the lamp after being cooped up for Ten-Thousand Years screaming, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Over the last twelve months or so I had been busy studying Arabic, Philosophy, Theology and other subjects. The studies had been really intense, with upto 7 hours of Tuition per day! Followed by a generous dose of Homework, Tests and Exams. As I was approaching the Grand Finale of my final exams last week, feeling that there was not enough pressure in my life, a week before my exams I decided to travel to Comic Con International in San Diego…
Feeling overworked, stressed and overwhelmed? Take a break and try out the Chocolate Meditation.
Choose some chocolate—either a type that you’venever tried before or one that you have not eatenrecently. It might be dark and flavorsome,organic or fair-trade or whatever you choose. Theimportant thing is to choose a type you wouldn’tnormally eat or that you consume only rarely.
• Open the packet. Inhale the aroma. Let itsweep over you.
• Break off a piece and look at it. Really letyour eyes drink in what it looks like, examiningevery nook and cranny.
• Pop it in your mouth. See if it’s possible tohold it on your tongue and let it melt, noticingany tendency to suck at it. Chocolatehas overthree hundred different flavors. See if you cansense some of them.
• If you notice your mind wandering while you dothis, simply notice where it went, then gentlyescort it back to the present moment.
• After thechocolatehas completely melted,swallow it very slowly and deliberately. Let ittrickle down your throat.
• Repeat this with the next piece.
How do you feel? Is it different from normal?Did thechocolatetaste better than if you’d justeaten it at a normal breakneck pace?
Who doesn’t enjoy advertising wars. The Hindu’s comeback deserves it’s place in Arif & Ali’s Advertising Hall of Fame. We applaud The Hindu on it’s stand on journalism and the ads are awesome too. Here are all the ads (Video, Outdoor and Print) that I could find across the city and the web.