What is CheckIt Diagnostics?
CheckIt Diagnostics is a software for Windows XP and above, designed to fully test your computer’s components. This includes stress tests that can reveal hidden problems.
What Tests does it cover?
CheckIt Diagnostics covers a large range of Tests. There are too many to detail here, but here’s an overview of what it does check:
* System (Softwares, Processors, Memories, Ports, PCI Devices)
* Storage (Disc Drives & Optical Drives)
* Communications & Network (Network Adapters, Internet Access & Modems)
* Attached Devices (Devices such as Printers)
* Audio / Visual (Graphic Adapters, Desktop Graphics & Audio Input, Output & Playback)
Who should use it?
CheckIt is useful in the following situations:
* When you’ve bought a new computer and would want a comprehensive checkup of the Hardware and Software systems.
* When you suspect something is wrong with your computer, and would want to know what exactly is causing the problem.
* Want to save costs in getting a Technician to find out where the problem is in your computer.
Note that CheckIt is a Diagnostics tool. It will help you find out where the problem is, but not fix the problem.